A top-secret meeting of the world’s richest people to discuss the global financial crisis was held in New York on May 5 featuring Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, co founder of Microsoft; and David Rockefeller Jr., chairman of Rockefeller Financial Services.
No-one has been able to figure out just what the world's richest people were talking about last week but here's my wish list for them.
1. Buy Ireland
2. Or do a lease-back
3. Or even rent it
4. Put Michael Bloomberg in charge of the country
5. Put George Soros in charge of finance
6. Put Warren Buffet in charge of investments
7. Bill Gates in charge of industry
8. Put Oprah in charge of literature (all Irish writers would get on Oprah list)
9. Put Ted Turner in charge of RTE (and TV3 to boot)
10. And finally - because we are so rich - move the Gulf Stream to Donegal (have you ever tried swimming off Tory Island?
Share Investor Blog - Stockmarket & Business commentary
Share Investor New Zealand Business News- Get more business news
Discuss this topic @ Shareinvestor.net.nz
Share Investor's Daily Forex Updates
Recommended Amazon Reading
How to Build a Business Warren Buffett Would Buy: The R. C. Willey Story by Jeff Benedict
Buy new: $13.57 / Used from: $11.50
Usually ships in 24 hours
Kindle 2/Kindle DX: Amazon's New Wireless Reading Devices (Latest Generation)